I love hearing other people’s life changing stories. Everyone has at least one remarkable story to tell. Send me your story and I’ll publish it on this blog and together we can be part of the next American Renaissance.
2. An event you’ve encountered that changed your life forever.
3. An unusual, striking or memorable connection you have to someone.
4. Something you strongly resonate with.
6. A moment in your life when time seemed to slow down.
7. An epiphany you’ve had that gave you great clarity.
8. Why was your favorite teacher so outstanding?
9. What was the best day of your life.
10. A time when your world was falling apart . . . and you put it back together.
When you’re ready, here are some guidelines for your story:
1. It has to be your own work and exclusive to Tom Allen’s Blog.
2. I’m looking for stories that are about 500 words long, that’s about one page.
3. Please include your “short” bio.
Just to let you know ahead of time, we are looking for a variety of stories so we may or may not use your story . . . don’t feel bad if we don’t. Also, we reserve the right to edit your story as needed (for example, to fix spelling or grammar errors) but will show you our changes prior to posting.
Send your story to: firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment or copy and paste your story and bio into the “Your Story” box below. Remember to add your name and email address. Thank you. I’m anxious to read your story.